Show Hope for Orphans

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Silly Sisters

I hadn't heard from K or M for a while today so I decided to go see what they were up to. Here they are on my bedroom floor and I think Maddie is giving Kiersten a "beauty treatment". Note the tinfoil behind the green bowl. That was used to wrap around her hands and feet after she has washed and put warm rags on them. I believe Kiersten also got a homemade facial and her toes painted. Kiersten was mortified that I took this picture but had to have it for memory sake.
Glad they love eachother!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thorness Times said...

Awww, very sweet! I catch my boys doing that all the time:-) Just kidding! They obviously enjoy eachother's company, awesome! I would gladly take some pampering from them!