Show Hope for Orphans

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Won't You Be My Love"?

The other side of the world she is just a few days old.
A helpless little girl with no family of her own.
She is not to blame for the journey she is on.
Her life is no mistake.
Won't you lead her to My cross.
Won't you be my voice calling.
Won't you be my hands healing.
Won't you be my feet walking to a broken world.
Won't you be my chain breaker.
Won't you be my peace maker.
Won't you be my hope and joy.
Won't you be my LOVE.
To those I call my own.
To those I've set aside as spotless without blame.
The chosen ones my bride.
We will be your voice calling.
We will be your hands healing.
We will be your feet walking into a broken world.

Mercy Me-Won't You be My Love?

James 1:27
Religion that our Father accepts as pure and faultess is this: To look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I CHOOSE to love today. The reason we were put here on earth is to be vessels of HIS love to those who need it. Love is often a choice of obedience and sometimes I grit my teeth while loving. I sometimes wonder if God grits His teeth when He looks at my with my flaws?Somehow, I don't think He does. Love in it's purest form is completely selfless.... that must be why it is hard for me to show sometimes. I am thankful that I wake each day knowing that no matter what happens that day, God's LOVE NEVER FAILS!!

1 comment:

Andrea Hogan said...

Thank you, that was SO good.