Show Hope for Orphans

Saturday, April 02, 2011

I don't know what we are laughing about but it must have been good. Love these girls!!
Today I am thankful for spring. The official first day of spring was March 21st I believe, maybe in Arizona or something. Definitely not here in Montana... but it will be here very soon because my crocus's are in bloom. Yay!!

I was just thinking today about our girls trip to Kona last year and all the good memories we made there. When winter seems to drag on and on and on I am thankful for pictures on my laptop that I can go back to and remember what the sun feels like on my skin. The Vit D supplements I take during winter help but are not as good as the real thing!

I am thankful for my mom and sisters who know me and love me anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that pic, it makes me smile everytime I see it!! Love ya

Unknown said...

Don't be shocked by the fact that is says "Eric said". I was signed in under his acct :-)

The Spear Clan said...

I was wondering, didn't think Eric read our blog regularly.:)

Rachel said...

ha! Thanks for posting this~ it made me giggle all over again! I agree Vit. D is not as good as the real thing and obviously Vit. D is not helping my memory b/c I can't remember why we're laughing, either! LUV U!